The vision began in 1991 to establish a ministry that would meet the physical and spiritual needs of orphans and widows, the physically and mentally challenged, and others in distress in Zambia, Africa. It was Kevin and Dociah Friedrich’s desire to help children who faced seemingly insurmountable obstacles due to the loss of family members, poverty, and the lack of educational facilities.
Children of the Most High ministers to the entire person as Scripture encourages. Instead of the rejection and deprivation that many experienced, each individual is loved, clothed, sheltered, fed, educated and equipped for service. These “forgotten ones” come to the CMH’s safe homes, community school and church and are encouraged to fulfill their God-given potential.
The CMH organization, it’s Board of Directors and our supporters work together to live out the Scriptural commands in James 1:27 and Proverbs 19:17, helping all to be “Children of the Most High” as declared in Psalm 82:6.
Meeting Immediate Needs
- CMH meets immediate physical needs by building safe homes and providing food, safe drinking water, clothing, parental nurturing, and medical care for as many individuals as possible.
- CMH meets more long term needs by sponsoring a community school in Singani. More than 300 children are served each year at this community school. With your support, CMH would also like to establish a skills-training center to teach safe cooking methods, mechanics, farming, carpentry, basketry, sewing, and other trades.
- CMH meets spiritual needs by ministering in a local church. Both Kevin and Dociah are licensed ministers through Global Christian Ministry Forum (GCMF International) in Denver, Pennsylvania.
- CMH will share its vision with others and invite individuals, churches, and organizations to become Covenant Partners in Ministry. For more information on partnering with CMH, please click on the link on our homepage, or contact us.
- CMH also encourages your participation at home in the states and on the field in Zambia. Church missions teams and interested individuals should email CMH for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org